CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wonderful days....

I love this time of year! It is cool outside but we still have that wonderful South Florida weather. I feel like its spring out. Being that the weather has been perfect, every weekend we have woken up to go and enjoy outdoor activities. Hey! I have to take advantage of the nice days and I am not stressing school for now. Last weekend BF and I met up with a couple of friends at Taste of the Grove it was so awesome and we got to enjoy delicious food and nice jazz. It was so much fun! Until the boys all decided that we should all start bike riding on the weekends. It sounded great but the biggest challenge yet was i had NO clue on how to ride one!!!!!! So mission began!!!! BF decided to buy me a bike and off we go to learn. After a couple of hours and struggling, BF decided to sit down and rest before continuing my classes... But what does Naydee do nope not rest instead I grab the bike and push myself, all of a sudden from one second to the next i am riding bike!!!! So excited ....

This weekend BF had his appointment for his Christmas gift. I gave him the ultimate driving experience ever! TO DRIVE A RACE CAR FOR A DAY!! We had a blast!!!

Our drive to the speedway...



BF all dressed up and ready to go...


Getting into the Indy Race Car....


Driving the Race Car.....



Since we were half way to key largo we decided to eat dinner by Islamorado, FL unfortunately the riding adventure took longer than expected and we missed the Sunset at the restaurant. So we had to satisfy ourselves seeing it in the car.




THE END!!!!


TOODLES!

0 comments: